Sunday, April 26, 2009

One of our Right wing guests at Winter Soldier

The Washington Independent » Civil War Raging in Right-Wing Blogosphere
This is one of the bloggers at Winter Soldier who were invited to the conference and I know the reports on the conference were positive with compliments about the serious and sincere tone of the crowd and speakers. He has broken with the crazies on the right and been very critical - starting during the campaign where he supported McCain but spent time criticizing the hateful behavior of Palin rallies.

"Johnson worries, in conversation and on his blog, that his old allies have been duped by far-right European political parties and have bought into wild attacks on the president that discredit their own causes.

“I don’t think there is an anti-jihadist movement anymore,” Johnson said. “It’s all a bunch of kooks. I’ve watch some people who I thought were reputable, and who I trusted, hook up with racists and Nazis. I see a lot of them promoting stories and causes that I think are completely nuts.”

No comments: